Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Purging my closet!

It hit me last week...I have nothing to wear this summer! I MUST. FIND. NEW. Summer clothing :) That is how every summer is for me. I look back at the past summer and wonder what did I wear!?! If I am being honest Fall is really my fav season to dress for anyways...so really I am just trying to get through summer so I can have Fall! All the options with layering just make the possibilities endless! Something I do with my closet and I looovee is sorting by color. My closet might look a little OCD to some but really it is the best thing I ever did. On that note I have decided to purge my closet. Get rid of those pants I keep saying the dryer/washer shrunk them ;) Ya we have all been there before. It happens to the best of us. Let someone else make memories with them :) Happy cleaning!


This will be mine someday...




No comments:

Post a Comment