Monday, June 27, 2011

Look for Less: Maxi Dress


First! I have to apologies for my blogging absence. Last week I was busy with work and then rushed off to Jackson Hole for the weekend! It was a fun getaway. Met a lot of great people, and shared many talks around the campfire :) If only we had those GIANT marshmallows! Have you seen those!?! They are like five regular mallows put together! Try them if you haven't...they will not disappoint. Great weekend, but glad to be back!


If you haven't noticed a staple in my summer wardrobe by now here's another picture for ya! This summer is all about the maxi. So when I found this little beauty at Wal Mart for $14 I couldn't pass it up. Can't wait to style it differently. Was kind of in a hurry this morning to really put too much thought into it...tomorrow I will spice it up! See you soon :)

2 comments:

  1. Cute! I love that dress and it totally looks like you! :) miss you, Tiff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOOO you so sweet! Miss you lady :)

    ReplyDelete