Monday, September 12, 2011

{Mad Men Style}

I feel like a sassy secretary in this skirt. The exposed zipper on the back gives it something unexpected, which I like! J.Crew cardigan with a great print. I think I have been living in cardigans lately! It is so cold in my office. During the day I am wrapped up in a blanket! No joke! I am ready to break out the space heater.

  (Cardi: J.Crew, Cami: Express, Skirt: H&M, Shoes: BCGB: Nordstrom Earrings: Dallas Market)

Fun earrings right!? 
Have you had a chance to catch up on Fashion Week?? Me either! I am dying! That's what I use  the hours of  11:00pm to 1:00 am for...runway shows!! 

Happy Monday!

3 comments:

  1. Haha I had to laugh out loud because I am doing the SAME thing to catch up on runway shows! So much to immerse myself in on the fashion scene! It's exciting.

    Lauren
    bangbylo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I don't do it now I will never be caught up!! Who do you recommend taking a look at??

    ReplyDelete
  3. that skirt is AMAZING! gotta love H&M!
    ~selina

    ReplyDelete