Tuesday, September 6, 2011

{Blue Jean Baby}

 (Cardi: H&M, Cami: Express, Jeans: Papaya, Belt: Express, Shoes: Nine West, Earrings: my own design)

It was a casual dress day for me. I have actually been trying not to wear jeans so much because I think you can get stuck in a rut of throwing on the same pair of jeans and a t-shirt. Ever been through one of those?? I know I'm not the only one! Although I do love those days every once and a while, I have to remind myself that there is more to fashion than a pair of jeans. 

Try something unexpected the next time you hit your closet....you might come out with a new favorite outfit :)

P.S. Sorry for the crazy photos!!! It was late...as you can tell from my face :) and I was working the self timer. Alas, no good pictures come from me and a self timer.

No comments:

Post a Comment