Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Get a color


I hate to admit this but my toes have not been painted for weeks! Guess that is a true reflection of my life right now! Some people let their hair go, others their figure, me it's my toes.

Now I just have to decide on a color. Thought I would see what the "it" color is for Fall.
Looks like we have a few trends to pick from:

*Neutrals
*Gem Tones
*Purples
*Metallics
Above, from left: Lippmann Collection Nail Polish in Bad Romance, $18, available at Nordstrom; DiorVernis Nail Polish in Black Sequins, $21, available at Nordstrom; Zoya Nail Polish in Cheryl, $7, available at Zoya; Orly Cosmic FX Nail Polish in Its Not Rocket Science, $10, available in September at Orly Beauty

Think I have to get the ZOYA one! I can see that going very nicely on my toes, and with everything this Fall!
Be daring! Pick a color you wouldn't normally wear. What do you have to lose? Some acetone-free polish remover and a cotton ball?? Try it! Tell me the color you try!

No comments:

Post a Comment