Thursday, October 21, 2010

A step ahead...or a few seasons

I know winter hasn't even hit yet, but I am looking forward to what spring has to offer! A few things I am looking forward to are the colors!


I am obsessed with this pumpkin, rust, orange color! I can't wait to find the perfect dress this shade! And the perfect shoes...



I believe with neutrals you can never go wrong. There are so many ways you can wear them. You can add newer pieces with classics you already have. I love the lines they play with in these designs!


Above, from left: Spring 2011 runway looks from 3.1 Phillip Lim, Richard Chai Love, Yigal Azrouƫl, Rag & Bone. Photos courtesy of the designers.


Are you ready for the next color!? I don't know if you are...


Chartreuse!


I know you are drooling over the sheer black on the Proenza cause I am! If I stopped buying shoes maybe I could buy it! Well, that's not going to happen so I will think of another way!


Above, from left: Spring 2011 runway looks from Rodarte, Jason Wu, Proenza, VPL. Photos courtesy of the designers.

No comments:

Post a Comment