Sunday, October 24, 2010

Fall is in the air

Great photo shoot the other day! The weather was amazing and I loved all my outfits! They will be available to buy next week in my shop. Or contact me tailoredbytiffany@gmail.com. More pictures to come!!
My Mom was behind the scenes helping dress and fix anything and everything. That's right my Mom! I don't think I could trust anyone as much as her. I know she is as particular about the details as I am if not more, so I knew she would be incredible at the shoot! And she snapped the awesome picture above!

I think I was trying to use the branch by my foot somehow! haha Great shoes right!? That beautiful brunette with her back to us was my amazing photographer. It was so much fun to work with her. Are you wondering who did my hair?? It was the oh so talented Bethany Brown of Studio O. More to come on these fabulous ladies! They each deserve their own posts!



No comments:

Post a Comment